An exciting new position has arisen within our established SEO digital marketing company based in Glasgow. We are currently recruiting for a PR executive to take the lead on a number of campaigns for a variety of clients. We are looking for a creative mind that is able to make worthwhile connections with press, bloggers and other organisations. The ability to work under pressure and under your own initiative are a must.
Main responsibilities include:
- Executing digital PR SEO campaigns
- Prospecting and building relationships with journalists and publications – from mainstream to niche sites
- Collaborate with team leads to create content marketing strategies and provide support on bigger client accounts where necessary
- Work closely with the content team on briefs for outreach comments and campaigns
- Research data and pick out potential hooks for ways to generate links
- Pitch client products/content/campaigns to journalists to achieve amazing placements
- Be reactive to current news, topics and culture in order to spot press opportunities to pitch their clients for
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage their own time and workload while maintaining an open and honest dialogue with their manager
- Experience brainstorming, creating and delivering content plans
- A collaborative and proactive nature both internally and with clients
- Some copywriting experience, whether this is within a press release format or SEO-oriented web copy
To apply please send a CV and cover letter describing why you would be a good fit to [email protected].