Our practical digital audits provide you with a thorough and honest evaluation of your current SEO, PPC, social media and Analytics performance, enabling you to make well-informed, data-driven decisions.
Digital Audit Services
Why Are Website Audits So Popular?
Conducting a routine digital audit of your SEO, PPC, social media and other marketing activities will help you distinguish which specific initiatives or campaigns are serving you and which ones could use a tune-up.
By identifying any weaknesses in your current strategy as well as any untapped opportunities in your market, our digital experts help you refine your digital strategy, and ensure your efforts and money are being invested in the right direction.
Our team is certified in Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Bings Ads. That means your audits will be done by experienced digital marketing specialists.
Our audits & reports are jargon-free
We won’t overwhelm you with technical jargon – instead, we will explain things in a way that is meaningful to you.
We will provide you with actionable insights that will have a real impact on your bottom line.
As a specialist SEO agency in Glasgow, we have been offering full-spectrum SEO services for over a decade and have extensive experience in conducting not only SEO audits, but also in providing effective SEO strategies.
By performing an in-depth analysis of the technical elements of SEO, your on-page optimisation and your off-page profile, we are able to point out any issues which could be preventing you from gaining an advantage over key competitors and suggest improvements that will help increase your website’s search visibility and on-site conversions.
Your SEO audit will include:
- Technical analysis
- On-Page analysis
- Off-Page analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Website’s backlink profile
- Website’s mobile experience
- Keyword research
In a PPC audit, we take a deep dive into your current paid activity across Google Ads, Bing, social media and any other channels you’re using, to identify opportunities, deficiencies, and areas of potential improvement.
By analysing everything from your campaign structure to your quality score and keywords, we help you fine-tune each of your new and existing campaigns to maximize every click and deliver the best possible ROI.
Your PPC audit will include:
- PPC Campaign settings analysis
- Budget and bid management analysis
- Keyword strategy analysis
- Remarketing and behavioural targeting opportunities
- Ad copy and landing pages analysis
- Click-through rates (CTRs) and conversion rates review
Technical Website Audit
Whether you have an e-commerce website that drives sales, or a lead generation site that helps you attract new prospects, your website is one of your most important business investments. However, without identifying and resolving any issues as well as making improvements to the development aspect of your site on a continuous basis, you are likely leaving technical problems unnoticed until they are already causing you disastrous drops in performance.
Through an extensive website audit, we assess factors such as user experience, site errors and code quality & structure, to provide actionable recommendations that will deliver great value from your digital investment.
Your website audit will include:
- User experience analysis (looking at your website’s responsiveness to different devices, functionality, accessibility and speed)
- Site architecture analysis
- Content issues analysis (such as H1 headings and duplication)
- Technical issues analysis (code quality & structure)
Google Analytics Audit
Google Analytics is today’s most popular web analytics platform for e-commerce businesses. But 80% of online retailers are using Google Analytics incorrectly due to mistakes in the initial set-up, both in terms of code and interface configuration.
As a Google Analytics certified agency, we provide a comprehensive audit into the set-up, usage, and implementation of your Google Analytics, giving you peace of mind that the data you rely on for your digital strategy is 100% trustworthy.
Your GA audit will include:
- Tracking code implementation checks
- Configuration of all GA elements checks
- Data integrity issues checks
- Conversion tracking checks
- GDPR compliance for Google Analytics check
Your GA audit will include:
- Competitor landscape overview
- Social audience analysis
- Social activity & content analysis
- Social engagement analysis
- Strategy overview
- Analysis of any paid media spend
- Platform-specific tactics and suggestions