As Boyd Digital’s Account Manager, you will be clients’ key point of contact. Through building strong client relations, you will be responsible for driving client growth. The role also entails supporting senior management with planning and proposals to ensure your clients achieve their digital marketing goals.
Services Boyd Digital offer includes digital marketing, content, SEO, PPC, social media, site audits, web design/development, and more.
Boyd is a forward-thinking SEO agency based in Glasgow.
We work with clients across all industries and sectors. One day you might be pitching for a skincare brand, and the next, a data analysis company. We’ve worked with international companies such as Groupon to vegan clothing company start-ups. Satisfied clients across the years have included Michelin Tyres, Glen Garioch Whiskey and Trade radiators, to name just a few.
We are currently offering a blend of remote and office working (IT equipment will be provided to the successful applicant). As Account Manager you will plan to work in our city-centre offices on certain days as well as travel to clients.
We offer paid holidays, Friday drinks, and after 1 year of employment, you will also receive private health insurance paid for by the company.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Working under minimal supervision and being responsible for the delivery of own sales and business performance targets;
- Identify and deliver appropriate marketing campaigns;
- Create and maintain healthy relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Ability to relay technical terms, concepts etc. effectively to Clients who may not have a high level of technical knowledge
- Develop effective briefs to share with management, technical and creative teams.
- Develop strategies for digital campaigns and projects
- Work with the wider team to turn briefs into fully scoped deliverables
- Produce clear activity and resource plans
- Co-ordinate internal teams to ensure the delivery of solutions on time and within budget
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
- Managing tracking, contact reports and performance analysis
- Keep abreast of all digital industry innovations to keep your knowledge and expertise current
- Weekly calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with Senior Clients.
- Data analysis to report on client KPIs.
- Working alongside the biddable team to ensure social and search campaigns are optimised and running seamlessly.
- Briefing in tech and creative agencies.
- Identify upselling/ Cross selling opportunities within accounts.
- Supporting all members of the client services team with client liaison and support with client relationships where required