Senior Account Manager
As Boyd Digital’s Senior Account Manager, you will be the key point of contact for clients. Through building strong client relations you will be responsible for driving client growth. The role also entails supporting senior management with planning and proposals that will ensure your clients achieve their digital marketing goals.
Services Boyd Digital offers include web design/development, digital marketing (content, SEO, PPC, social media), Site Audits and more.
Boyd is a forward-thinking SEO agency based in Glasgow. We are currently working remotely (IT equipment will be provided to the successful applicant), as restrictions lift time in our city-centre office will be required as well as travel to clients.
We offer paid holidays, Friday drinks and after 1 year of employment, you will also receive private health insurance paid for by the company.
- Undertake sales activities ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets
- Working under minimal supervision and be responsible for the delivery of own sales and business performance targets
- Identify and deliver appropriate marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain healthy relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Ability to relay technical terms, concepts etc. effectively to Clients who may not have a high level of technical knowledge
- Develop effective briefs to share with management, technical and creative teams
- Develop strategy for digital campaigns and projects
- Work with the wider team to turn briefs into fully scoped deliverables
- Produce clear activity and resource plans
- Co-ordinate internal teams to ensure the delivery of solutions on time and within budget
- Develop strong internal and external relationships
- Managing tracking, contact reports and performance analysis
- Keep abreast of all digital industry innovations in order to keep your knowledge and expertise current
- Weekly calls/meetings and daily ad hoc tasks with Senior Clients
- Data analysis to report on client KPIs
- Working alongside the biddable team to ensure social and search campaigns are optimised and running seamlessly
- Briefing in tech and creative agencies
- Identify upselling/ Cross selling opportunities within accounts
- Supporting all members of the client services team with client liaison and support with client relationships where required
To apply please send a CV and cover letter describing why you would be a good fit to [email protected]